Harris Auction PO Box 11317, Prescott, Arizona 86304 928-778-3240
Your privacy is important to us.
Collection, Use, or Sharing of personal, contact, or financial information will only be used for the purpose of contact, registration, bidding, and payment processing
Registration & Purchases
Any identification (ID and/or drivers license), Credit or Debit Card (account numbers, credit card number, expiration date) required to register and upon becoming a successful bidder (buyer). All information will be kept confidential by Harris Auction and not sold or given to out to anyone unless required to do so by legal demand or court order.
We take precautions to protect your information. When Personal Identification or Financial information is given verbally, telephonically, copied, exchanged in writing, transmitted or given via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. If information is used Offline only our accounting staff is granted access to such information. Stored personally identifiable information will be kept in a secure environment. Online encryption is used to protect sensitive transmitted information. Computers, Servers, and ISP Host in which sensitive information is stored or collected (such as credit card data), care is taken to protect your information via secure merchant service provider, transaction gateway, and banking institution. Online your information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon in the address bar of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
You agree to hold harmless Harris Auction from any loss due to any Theft, Attack, Breach, Fraudulent Scheme, or Malicious Software beyond our control, capability of Malware, Antivirus or Software used to defend from such attacks. Any losses due to accessing harrisauctiononline or harrisauction.biz site is beyond our control along with any impacting breach from Host Server, Merchant Service Provider, Gateway Provider, Credit Card Company, Bank or Financial Institution.
Updated: December 2022
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
For Billing and Contact Purposes Harris Auction collects your Name, Address, Phone Number(s), Email(s) Address (Mailing and/or Physical), online User ID.
Information Collected directly from you:
We may collect personal information directly from you, for example web form, during registration, when you contact us for customer support and/or checkout. Personal information we collect directly from you may include full name, address, email address, phone, and user ID.
Information collected from your device:
Our website may use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, and other similar technologies to automatically collect certain information from you device including, for example, you IP address, date and time of your visit, browser and operating system information, referring website address, and other information about how you interact with the website.
Information collected from our partners:
We may collect personal information about you form our third-party partners and combine it with other information that we collect. Personal information we collect from our partners may include, for example (if applicable), your demographic information, shopping history and geographic location.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information;
- To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
- To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
- To send you abandoned cart reminders (if applicable) if you added items to your shopping cart but did not complete check out;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
with your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, online store support, advertising partners, and email service providers.
- With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message communications. For more information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice.
- With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity. With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing. We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others
DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, such as order confirmations. If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE From any text message sent from us. For more information, see our Mobile Messaging (SMS) Terms and Conditions.
UPDATING YOU INFORMATION
When you have an account with us, you may review, change, or update your contact information by logging into your account.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com or 928-783-3240.